2015 September Meeting
September Club Meeting
Attended: Walt Campbell, John Cranmer, Jack Robinson, Bill Torrance Wade Watson, Rob Underwood, Donna Underwood, RheaAnn Crowe, Mike, Kathleen Campbell.
Wade Watson called meeting to order at 7:01 pm.
1) Memory of the 8 discussed, shirts disbursed, Rob to bring extra water, Wade to bring vests and start time discussed.
2) Merit badge university discussed, dates November 6th and 7th at Tech Center, need more details to proceed, no decision made, not enough interest.
3) Wyoming Swap meet discussed, time available 5:30am to 11:00pm, venders set up at 7:00, club members to be there at 6:30am for set up, Cindy Cranmer in charge of food, Talk-in 146.52-Mike, Wade to bring go kit, Jack to take care of signs and pricing.
1) Repeaters discussed, Dick working on the one for Antelope Butte and will do first one then work on others, need to purchase amplifier for Warren Peak-maybe next year, John may know of an available amplifier.
2) Jan 9th, NEWARA day, 8:00am to 10:30pm, classroom 1 at training center, price for day $150.00, Sweet Deliveries will provide a menu, Guitar Guild to be contacted, food price not know yet.
3) Next meetings: Oct 9th, Nov 13th, no meeting in December.
4) Reminder of Ham of the year and Golden Mic award, Wade may put out for vote
Meeting called to close, Bill 1st, Jack 2nd, adorned at 8:13pm.
Garth Crowe WY7GC